Friday 11 May 2018

Module Evaluation

Throughout this module I have been able to build on professional relationships, skills in communication and design as well as produce an identity that reflects myself and my practice. Through engaging with creatives such as Michael Lewis my practice has felt even more passionate and considered. Through engaging with creatives my understnaindg and commitment to design has come through. This has reassured previous concerns that I had as to whether design is the direction I would like to continue in. From applying to a Psychology MsC and turning the offer down, I have filtered this subject area into my practice where appropriate. This is something that I would like to continue doing to add another dimension to my work and to really consider the impact it can have. 

Producing an identity was an area in previous years that I have struggled with after not being aware of the direction that I would like to take. This year I came to the realisation that this is not needed when producing an identity. The design chosen and that has been applied across print and digital media is open to my practice changing as I continue to learn and develop as a creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment