Wednesday 9 May 2018

LinkedIn - Recruitment

LinkedIn features allow for other members to be aware of my activity in looking for a job. This helps identify jobs that I may not have come across myself. To find out more about the role that Tom is recruiting for, I have asked for further information. 


Having received the job description, there are still questions that have not been answered. The role reflects similar aspects as to the work that I complete at LeedsBID. This job would offer a secure contract completing work in a variety of areas. This is something that I have identified as important in the progression of my practice and in my preferred job role. 

In response to Ross's email, I will ask more details as to whom the employer is and the size of the company. This will hopefully provide me with the appropriate information to conduct research into whether the role is appropriate to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment